Founder and president Isha Chawla , an ace actor, has years of experience working with special needs and underprivileged children. Amanya is her attempt to reach out and provide an opportunity for people to make meaningful contribution through art.
Amanya aims to cherish, nurture and empower differently abled/special needs and underprivileged children through performing arts. The foundation enables these children realize their full potential through participation in various transformative developmental programs in music, acting, dance and fine art.Learn More
Our mission is to enable skilled development for differently abled and underprivileged through the education of art.Learn More
Amanya did an exchange program In Sri Lanka with Sunera Foundation, where 35 special needs kids performed an inspirational play “JUGNU”. It is an adaption of the book Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach.
“Jugnu” was written and directed by Isha Chawla, music was given by ace music director R.P. Patnaik and choreographed by famous film choreographer Bhanu.
This exchange program helped in achieving:
- Global exposure to a new culture
- Identifying the vast potential of differently abled kids in the field of arts
- Instilling self confidence in kids and helping them learn self conduct in public
- Forging the bonds of friendship across two nations
- Strengthening of the parent-child relation